Fondation Napoléon > New Standing Committee of the Board of Directors
On Tuesday 16 March 2021, the standing committee of the Fondation Napoléon’s Board of Directors was re-elected, following the new appointments and reappointments of members decided at the board meeting last 11 January 2021.
– Chairman of the standing committee: Victor-André Masséna, Prince d’Essling, (president of the Board of Directors)
– Vice-Chairman: Olivier Fouquet (President of the department of the Conseil d’Etat; member of the college of qualified personalities)
– Secretary: Christian Bourdeille, President of the Souvenir Napoléonien
– Treasurer: Count Nicolas Walewski (member of the college of qualified personalities)
– Deputy Treasurer: Marina van der Auwera (representing the Souvenir Napoléonien)
In addition, Jacques Macé was appointed honorary administrator.
► See the composition of the Board of Directors and the standing committee.
16 March 2021